Regulations of the napiki.pl online store
I. INTRODUCTORY NOTES
1. These regulations define the rules of sale via the Online Store operating at www.napiki.pl owned by Napiki Olga Krata with its registered office at ul. Gliniana 29/33, 91-336 Łódź, registered in the business register issued by the Mayor of Łódź under the following numbers: NIP 7272635905, REGON 100630175.
2. These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and define the rules of using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance via the Store.
3. These regulations, constituting an integral part of the Transaction between the Customer and the Seller, are made available in accordance with the requirements of Art. 8 sec. 1 of the Act on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144 of 2002, item 1204, as amended) and at the same time (along with other documents prepared at the conclusion of the Transaction), it fulfills the information obligation provided for in Art. 12 section 1 and art. 18 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
4. Before placing an order, please read these regulations carefully. By making a purchase in the Online Store, the Customer accepts the provisions contained in these regulations.
For the purposes of these Regulations, the following words and expressions shall have the following meanings:
1. Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
2. Seller - a natural person running a business under the name Napiki Olga Krata, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP 727 2635905, REGON 100630175
3. Customer - each entity making purchases through the Store.
4. Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity, performing on its own behalf an economic activity that uses the Store.
5. Website - the website www.napiki.pl;
6. Online Store - an on-line sales service run by the seller, based on the Website, where Customers can purchase Goods;
7. Goods - a product offered to the Customer by the seller via the Online Store
8. Distance contract - a contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
9. Regulations - these Store regulations.
10. Order - the Customer's declaration of will submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
11. Account - the Customer's account in the Store, it contains data provided by the Customer and information about Orders placed by him in the Store.
12. Registration form - a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
13. Order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows you to place an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
14. Cart - an element of the Store's software in which the Products selected for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
15. Payment - the Client's cash benefit under the Transaction
16. Product - a movable item available in the Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
17. Transaction - an agreement between the Customer and the seller, the subject of which is the purchase by the Customer of the Goods from the seller in accordance with the provisions of these regulations, on the basis of an Order placed by the Customer and confirmed by the seller;
18. Sales Agreement - a Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store.
19. Order - the Customer's declaration of the purchase of the Goods offered by the seller via the Online Store, prepared by correctly completing the form available on the Website, indicating, inter alia, Customer data (as well as possible data of a person acting on behalf of the Customer) and Goods that the Customer intends to purchase from the seller via the Online Store;
III. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. In order to make a Transaction, the Customer should have a device with Internet access (for computers - a web browser in the current version for a given operating system; for mobile devices - the current version of the web browser in